[Ct-nfb] 2017 Braille Enrichment for Literacy & Learning Program in Connecticut

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Fri Feb 3 13:40:30 UTC 2017

The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is now searching for a teacher of the visually impaired to help with our 2017 BELL (Braille Enrichment for Literacy & Learning) Program. This day program will run with the TVI's schedule in mind (We cannot hold this program the weeks of July 10-14 and August 14-18). He or she will pick the dates and will be paid for their work.
 The goal of our BELL Program is to provide children ages 4 to 12 with a week of intensive Braille instruction through fun, hands-on learning through Braille crafts & games, daily living skills, mobility, field trips and other engaging projects.
 I encourage you to forward this information to anyone that might be interested. For questions or more information, you can call Elizabeth Rival at 860-828-8378 or erival at comcast.net, or Lucia Lee at 860-289-1971 or llee at nfbct.org.

 477 Connecticut Boulevard, Suite 217
 East Hartford, CT 06108
 860.289.1971
 www.nfbct.org