[Ct-nfb] 2017 state convention

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Feb 20 17:54:06 UTC 2017

Great idea! So simple and easy, yet so effective!

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Pre-Authorized Contribution Plan Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats