[Ct-nfb] IMPORTANT

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 03:09:38 UTC 2017

Last year they didn't tell us they weren't coming. They simply didn't show up. Tracy was my contact person. I found them to be very rude and unprofessional.

Jim Y. McCollum
President
Shoreline Chapter
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Connecticut
Legislative Co-ordinator, NFB of CT
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
860-581-0430 (mobile)
203-535-1620 (home)