[Ct-nfb] April 2017 State Board Meeting

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:20:17 UTC 2017

Well unfortunately the Plainville library is booked for every Saturday except the 15th, which the board decided because of Easter Sunday it wouldn't be good. Therefore, a new location will be needed for April's board meeting.

 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter
Phone - 860-378-5370