[Ct-nfb] Washington Seminar

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 16:48:51 UTC 2017

Hello, all.
It's come to my attention that my list of those attending Washington Seminar may be incomplete. I have Gary Allen, Edward Shaham, Edgar Machicote, Nathanael Wales, Maryann Melley, Kate Webster, Mary Silverberg and Joe, and myself. If I'm missing anyone, my apologies, and please let me know.
I am planning a conference call for this coming week, to go over the legislative agenda for Washington. I would like to do it Wednesday night at 8:00. If I haven't heard from you yet, please let me know if you can be there.
Thanks.

Jim Y. McCollum
President
Shoreline Chapter
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Connecticut
Legislative Co-ordinator, NFB of CT
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
860-581-0430 (mobile)
203-535-1620 (home)