[Ct-nfb] cure for the November blues

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Wed Jul 26 03:06:12 UTC 2017

Does November bring you down because of the holiday hustle and bustle? Well,
I have the cure for a November to remember! It is happening on the weekend
of November 3, 4 and 5. It will be jam packed with fun, friends, lots of
laughs, and memories to last a lifetime. We will have great food, great
speakers as well as food for thought. The best part is that you have a
chance to go for only $5. That has never happened in the history of
Connecticut NFB conventions. That's awesome and incredible and unheard of, I
know but it is true. All you need to do is either talk to your chapter
president or call Lucia  at the outreach office to enter her phone number is
860 289 1971.