[Ct-nfb] Save the date

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:26:30 UTC 2017

*SAVE THE DATE!!*
*National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut will hold** its 46th
Annual State Convention *
*November 3 – 5, 2017 at the *
*Courtyard by Marriott in Waterbur*

* National  representative *
* Mark Riccobono*
* President *
*National Federation of the blind*

*We will have speakers on a variety of topics of interest to the blind as
well as a vendor hall.*

*Also, the LowViz Guide, a system for indoor navigation with an iPhone or
iPad, *
*will be installed at the hotel.*

*There will be a banquet on Saturday evening, and *
*we will elect two board members at the Sunday morning business meeting.*

*More information is forthcoming!*
*Make plans to join us!*

*LAST BUT NOT LEAST: *
*WE ARE HOLDING A RAFFLE TO RAISE FUNDS TO HELP DEFRAY THE COSTS FOR THE
STATE CONVENTION. *

*Tickets are only $5! The winner will win an all-expense paid trip to sunny
Waterbury, CT for the 2017 state convention for him/herself and one guest.
You will be staying at the luxurious Courtyard by Marriott; you and a guest
will have accommodations for 2 nights including a continental breakfast on
Saturday morning. You will enjoy a variety of entertaining presenters who
will be discussing many topics that are pertinent to people with low vision
and blindness. Also included is Saturday lunch and our fantastic banquet
dinner where scholarships will be presented to our brilliant students. As
always there will be plenty of laughs and fun because you will be hanging
out with many of the coolest people in the Federation! You can purchase as
many tickets as you would like by talking to your chapter president or call
the outreach office at 860 289 1971.*
CT-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/garyallenct%40gmail.com
--