[Ct-nfb] the price is right $$$$$$

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jun 6 04:42:12 UTC 2017

For only $5 you and a guest can win an all-expense paid trip to sunny
Waterbury, CT for the 2017 state convention. You will be staying at the
luxurious Courtyard by Marriott you and a guest will have accommodations for
2 nights including a continental breakfast on Saturday morning. You will
enjoy a variety of entertaining presenters who will be discussing many
topics that are pertinent to people with low vision and blindness.

Also included is the fantastic banquet dinner which will be held in the ball
room where scholarships will be presented to our brilliant students. As
always there will be plenty of laughs and fun because you will be hanging
out with many of the coolest people in the federation!

However we aren't done yet. on Saturday evening you and your guest will also
enjoy a fully stocked cash bar that will not close at 10:00!

You can enter as many times as you would like by talking to your chapter
president or call the outreach office and speak to one of our spokes models
at 860 289 1971.