[Ct-nfb] FW: Inclusive Design

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 19:11:40 UTC 2017

From: Andrea Giudice [mailto:dawgmawm at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 8:40 PM
To: Andrea Giudice <dawgmawm at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: Inclusive Design

Just sharing information.

Andrea

------forwarded message-----

Everyone has a role to play - what's yours?

Inclusive Design 24 celebrates efforts worldwide to ensure people with
disabilities have full and equal access to the web. To this end, we will be
holding 24 completely free one-hour webinars on all things accessibility.
The sessions range from beginner to advanced and are aimed at everyone from
executives to web developers.

This year, we will go beyond accessibility compliance. The focus for #ID24
2017 is "leveling up" - taking your skills and knowledge beyond the basics
and beyond compliance.

How to join:

No sign-up. No registration. All sessions will be streamed live and publicly
on YouTube - see the entire playlist for the event. Live captions for each
session will be available.

Have a question for a presenter? No problem! Tweet your questions to
@paciellogroup using the #ID24 hashtag and our moderators will make sure
they get them answered for you.

Sessions include:

Accessible Comics!!!
ARIA Serious?
Accessibility is dead. Long live usability
Designing Accessible Web Content for Older Users
Rethinking Color and Contrast
Thinking Beyond Described Video with Integrated Described Video (IDV)
2017 Design Trends and Their Impact on Accessibility
And many more!

Helpful Links:

ID24 website
Get the most out of #ID24

Share the news! We're looking forward to a great event!