[Ct-nfb] need recommendations

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Sun Jun 25 16:09:51 UTC 2017

i get my talking watches from Indapendent Living Aids,or Maxi Aids. the
voice only lasts for 2 years. they have all types of talking watches..
Eileen Torow

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:39 PM, jobo15--- via CT-NFB wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can purchase a good quality
talking watch  that is not sporty  but dressy?

Also, does anyone know of exercise videos that have descriptive video
with
it?

Best Regards,

Joanna