[Ct-nfb] need recommendations

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:53:00 UTC 2017

Hello

There  are  a few places  such as  Maxiaide  or  the Lighthouse for the blind places  that g osee them online   to look at  another  online site that can check out is www.ffb.com think may have changed it to org haven't been a long time and  what about the place in Shelto nthat took over Vision Dynamics oh almost forgot  can contact NEAT  in Hartford  they have  new and used  items  very much worth it  and I'd start with them.

Lots of luck
Elizabeth