[Ct-nfb] Guide Dog Legislation

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:09:38 UTC 2017

Thanks so much, Jim, for telling everyone about this and coordinating the effort!

I'm actually about to take my students to the Hawaii State Capitol today to practice finding legislative offices, which incidentally teaches the legislators and their staff about the capacity of blind people.

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Pre-Authorized Contribution Plan Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats