[Ct-nfb] Fwd: DORS Level Up Camp 2017 information [not-secure]

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:27:38 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gary Allen <garyallenct at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 5, 2017 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: DORS Level Up Camp 2017 information [not-secure]
To: garyallenct at gmail.com <garyallenct at gmail.com>

Hello Everyone,

Please see DORS Level Up Camp 2017 information below and attached. Please
share widely.

Thank you!

Arlene

*Arlene Lugo* *I * Program Director *I *Connecticut Tech Act Project

Department of Rehabilitation Services *I* Community Living Division

55 Farmington Ave *I* Hartford, CT 06105

860-424-4881 *I* 860-424-4850 (fax)

*arlene.lugo at ct.gov* <arlene.lugo at ct.gov>

*www.CTtechact.com* <http://www.cttechact.com/>

For teenagers and young adults ages 16 to 21 with disabilities,

including those who are blind or have visual impairments,

and are interested in acquiring pre-employment transition skills.

Please find flyer attached.

*DORS Level Up Camp 2017 focuses on:*

*· *Real work experience to build your resume and earn a paycheck

*· *Learning about College

*· *Exploring new technology

*· *Engaging with Mentors

*· *Having fun! Typical camp activities include: time at the beach, road
trips, horseback riding, etc.

*For more information or for an application, please contact Shirley Lyn at
(203) 640-2175*

*or email shirley.lyn at OakHillCT.org <shirley.lyn at OakHillCT.org>*

When: Sunday, August 13, 2017 to Friday, August 18, 2017

Location: Oak Hill Camp at Harkness, 301 Great Neck Road, Waterford, CT.

*The suntans will fade but the memories will last a lifetime!*

Level Up Camp is made possible through partnership with Department of

Rehabilitation Services (DORS), Bureau of Rehabilitation Services (BRS),
Bureau

of Education and Services for the Blind (BESB), Oak Hill Camp and New
England

Assistive Technology (NEAT) an Oak Hill Center.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected under
applicable law from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender or Oak Hill by Email at abuse at oakhillct.org
or call 860-769-3880 immediately and then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. We take steps to protect
against viruses and other malicious code but advise you to carry out your
own checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any which remain.
We may monitor electronic mail sent to and from our server(s) to ensure
regulatory compliance to protect our clients and business.
--
Gary Allen
President
garyallenct at gmail.com