[Ct-nfb] bingo

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 4 04:12:32 UTC 2017

As you may be aware, at the convention on Friday night along with a pool
party, we will be having a rousing game of bingo. The lucky winners will be
needing prizes. I was hoping that you, the awesome members of the NFB of CT
could work some magic and help with getting some prizes. As with the door
prizes, you can ask local businesses or dig up that present that you told
someone that you really liked it but secretly want to get rid of it. well,
this is the perfect chance! Please take advantage of this once in a lifetime
opportunity.

Thanks

Rob