[Ct-nfb] Rideshare Reporting

Maryanne Melley mrean at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 17:14:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am asking all members who use Lift or Uber to submit their experiences,
both good and bad to  the National office. I will list the links once again
below. By sharing your experiences it can mean money for our affiliate. We
are not too far off the mark. Please help Connecticut reach its goal and
send in your travel information. It helps the NFB, the blind and our
affiliate.

Thanks,

Maryanne Melley

As an update, I wanted to let you know that I haven't yet received any Uber
tests this month for the state of Connecticut. As a reminder, we are hoping
to gather two or more Uber tests per month. Please continue to promote the
online survey <https://nfb.org/rideshare-test>  and webpage
<https://nfb.org/rideshare>  throughout your network. And, please let me
know if you have any questions about the testing process.

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org