[Ct-nfb] Need help- Again!

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:18:56 UTC 2017

 It would be helpful  to use yhe KNFB READER. Make sure you bring
headphones so you're not disturbing everyone else.

 I would contact  someone at the workshop and ask if you could have the
handouts a couple days before. So you coukd read the handouts.   When you
are at the workshop it may be hard to stop what you're doing and listen to
the document.  People in the class are not gonna wait for you to do that.
When I am in a lecture I do not always read what I am  given until after
the class is over.

--
Gary Allen
President