[Ct-nfb] NFB's Rideshare Testing Program

Maryanne Melley mrean at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 14:58:40 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Federation Members,

I am resending this message because the last one I sent went out under my
husband's name. I apologize for any confusion.

Please continue to be diligent in reporting any issues you may encounter
with Uber or Lift with your guide dogs. Valerie Yingling is compiling data
for the National office on this continuing problem. Below you can find
several links to Twitter, Facebook, and the NFB's ride-share testing
program.

Thanks for your participation,

Maryanne Melley

mvcmelley at gmail.com