[Ct-nfb] Question

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 03:17:04 UTC 2017

Have you used a computer with a screan reader? That's 1 thing especially
if you do use a computer a lot. Or if you're into smart phones there's
their readers as well. Meh some braille wouldn't hurt at least so yyou
can lable stuff. Or for elevators. Hmmmmm let me think here. You might
wana talk to some O&M instructor about learning how to do O&M by sound.
By feal from the cane feedback too. Not sure what else as I don't know
much about your lifestyle.