[Ct-nfb] Question

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Sun Sep 24 16:24:07 UTC 2017

Deb,

You've gotten many, many great suggestions.  I'd recommend learning some of
the access technology, white cane, and also Braille using blindfolds
(sleepshades) most of the time.  If BESB is going to give you O&M, for
example--and we learned at the board meeting we need to demand it so they
don't leave vacant O&M positions unfilled--insist that most of your
instruction be under blindfold.

Nathanael