[Ct-nfb] Mariot breech

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:41 UTC 2018

I'm sure all of you have heard about the Starwood breech encompassing
several hotels. Unfortunately, the Mariot chain is one of them. This is
worldwide and from what I've heard, the largest breech ever.

I heard a detailed piece this morning on the FOX 61 news. All of us who are
affected, will receive an email from the Mariot with instructions. Starwood
is providing a year of free credit monitoring.

Many of you, including me, stayed at the Mariot Waterbury during the state
convention and used a credit card for payment. I urge all of you to be
careful and follow the investigation. It's a good idea to take advantage of
the free credit monitoring even though I have 2 monitorings on my Discover
card. I don't want to hear of someone's identity stolen.

Thanks for reading my email and have a nice day.

Anne West

 <mailto:K1stm at frontier.com> K1stm at frontier.com