[Ct-nfb] Washington Seminar Legislative Agenda and Fact Sheet

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 16:02:02 UTC 2018

Hello, fellow Federationists!
Here is a link to the legislative agenda for this year’s Washington Seminar. We’re opposing a bill that would seriously undermine the ADA. Also, we’re continuing to advocate for the Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education Act, the Access Technology Affordability Act, and the Marrakesh Treaty.

This year, the Great Gathering In will be streamed live on Facebook, beginning at 5:00 PM on January 29.

It’s going to be great this year!

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

Jim Y. McCollum
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net