[Ct-nfb] FWD: Re: SILC Independent Living Awards

president at nfbct.org president at nfbct.org
Fri Jun 15 21:02:45 UTC 2018

      You don't want to miss this.

              2018 CT Independent Living Awards

             Click here for Independent Living Award application

             2018 CT Independent Living Awards

       The CT State Independent Living Council (CT-SILC) is thrilled to announce the first ever CT Independent Living Awards to provide recognition to outstanding individuals, coalitions, organizations, and/or businesses making a contribution and enriching the lives of people with disabilities.

Awardees should be those who make a difference, promote independent living and open doors for people with disabilities in a variety of areas to include, but not limited to advocacy, recreation/sports, education, transportation, employment or housing.

The deadline is July 20, 2018 and the awards will be presented at the SILC September 26th annual meeting.

Please kindly share this email with your staff, board members and on your websites or via social media. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact daria at ctsilc.org.

Click here for Independent Living Award application

              | CT State Independent Living Council, 151 New Park Ave., #75, Htfd., CT 06106

| 860-724-6443 x234 | daria at ctsilc.org

              STAY CONNECTED

     ? ? ?

               Daria Smith | 151 New Park Avenue, #75, Hartford, CT 06106 8607246443
          Unsubscribe daria at ctsilc.org
     Update Profile | About our service provider
     Sent by daria at ctsilc.org in collaboration with

     Try it free today