[Ct-nfb] FW: Bike Walk CT Summit 2018 -- April 6

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 18:45:26 UTC 2018

From: Andrea Giudice [mailto:dawgmawm at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 12:49 PM
To: Andrea Giudice <dawgmawm at gmail.com>
Subject: Bike Walk CT Summit 2018 -- April 6

Hello,

I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous day!!

Below are the details of the Bike Walk CT Summit 2018

I have just learned of this organization and their annual Summit.  I have already signed up for the event on April 6 and hope others can too.  I am very excited about all the possibilities this day will present.  Many towns and cities have officials who attend so there is a good opportunity to make contact with the decision makers on the municipal level.

Here are the details, please share!

Andrea

The Connecticut Bike Walk Summit & Technical Training

Advocacy Through Action

Friday, April 6, 2018

9AM-5PM

The Lyceum

227 Lawrence Street

Hartford, CT

Featuring Trainers and Speakers including:

Peter Furth, Professor of Civil Engineering & Bicycle Network Planning Expert

Kaitlin Latham, Health Educator, NorWALKers

Dr. Michael Charney, Advocate and activist, www.dutchreach.org <http://www.dutchreach.org>

And more!

The Connecticut Bike Walk Summit & Technical Training brings together people from across Connecticut to get the latest biking and walking updates from around the state, to learn how to make our communities more bike and walk friendly, to network and to develop connections statewide.  Register now! (No-cost options available as needed.)

Please contact bikewalkct at bikewalkct.org <mailto:bikewalkct at bikewalkct.org>  with any questions.

Produced with the generous support of the Connecticut Department of Public Health.

Bike Walk Summit 2018 <http://www.bikewalkct.org/bike-walk-summit-2018.html>