[Ct-nfb] The Federationist

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Fri Mar 16 13:46:28 UTC 2018

good luck. i am sure you will do a great job.
Eileen Torow

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 02:51 PM, Maryanne Melley via CT-NFB wrote:

Hello to My Fellow NFB Members,

Attached is the belated Fall/Winter issue of “The Federationist.” This
is my first attempt at editing and composing the newsletter for our
state so please be patient with me. The previous editor, Kathryn Webster
did a Fabulous job and I have much to learn from her. I hope you enjoy
this issue.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

CT-NFB at nfbnet.org