[Ct-nfb] The NFB's Rideshare Testing Program

Maryanne Melley mvcmelley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:14:08 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of CT Members,

Once again the national office wants any reports from service animal users
using Uber and Lyft. Both positive and negative experiences are needed. All
you need to do is open the links below to get at the rideshare survey and
fill in your experiences.

Please consider using the following social media messaging this month to
reach potential testers via Twitter, Facebook, and your affiliate's
listserv.

.         Planning to travel for spring break? If you have a service animal
and use Uber or Lyft to get around on vacation, be sure to fill out our
questionnaire: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

.         Did you spring forward on your resolution to submit more rideshare
tests? Take Uber or Lyft with your service animal and then fill out our
survey: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

.         Spring into action today! Ride Uber or Lyft with your service
animal and then fill out our survey: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

.         If you use Uber or Lyft with a service animal, we'd love to hear
from you: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test .

Thank you, again, for your help with the NFB's rideshare testing program. If
you haven't yet, please take time to review the related webpages:
https://nfb.org/rideshare and https://nfb.org/rideshare-faq.

Both the National office and I appreciate everyone with a service animal who
uses these services taking a little time to fill out the survey.

Thanks,

Maryanne Melley