[Ct-nfb] Hotel and stuff for Convention

president at nfbct.org president at nfbct.org
Mon May 14 02:29:58 UTC 2018

You  can  use a credit card for  the NFB site.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] Hotel and stuff for Convention
From: "Hamit Campos via CT-NFB" <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Date: 5/13/18 4:29 pm
To: "Gary Allen via CT-NFB" <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcampos at gmail.com>

 Ah thanks. I did get the room. How do mom and I now do for the and sorry if I miss spell this. But how do we do now for the stipend? Also do we have to use Pay Pal for the rejristration? I saw the form but didn't fill it so don't know about the payment thing.