[Ct-nfb] Affiliate Mailing Address

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sat Apr 6 22:17:58 UTC 2019

Please be advised that the deadline for applying for a Kenneth Jernigan scholarship is April 15! This scholarship is open to first time attendees of the national convention. The national website has a link to this scholarship and it’s requirements. Letters of application must be submitted to the state affiliate president.
The average scholarship is $400 per person and only 50 of these scholarships are awarded each year.
We actually were selected to receive a scholarship last year and we would love to help anybody who needs help on writing this application letter.

Respectfully,
Phillip A. Magalnick,JP
Justice Of The Peace, CT

203-912-5783

President, SW CT Chapter, NFB 1ST Vice-President, CT Affiliate, NFB
Vice-Chair, Stamford Mayor’s Committee for Accessibility

pmagalnick at stamfordct.gov- Government
philmag at optonline.net - Personal
theblindvoices at gmail.com - Advocacy
theblindjp at gmai.com - Justice of the Peace