[Ct-nfb] doorprizes info

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 16:32:27 UTC 2019

March 28, 2019

To Whom This May Concern:

          This letter is to introduce the bearer, a member of the National
Federation of the Blind of Connecticut.  On November 1, 2, & 3, 2019, we
will holding our 48th Annual State convention at the Four Points by Marriott
Meriden. As part of our annual state convention, we give door prizes to
attendees. We hope you will help by donating a small item or gift card to be
used as a door prize.

          The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is a nonprofit
organization of blind people.  We work toward making lives of blind people
better in Connecticut. Our membership includes blind people from all facets
of life who network, advocate and share life experiences with other blind
people. We also provide literature about blindness and positive attitudes to
inform newly blinded people and the sighted public. We have an excellent
scholarship program for legally blind Connecticut individuals in or about to
enter college, and we offer awards to blind individuals to provide funding
for items to enable them to achieve their goals. We hope you will help us
change what it means to be blind.

Cordially,

Maryanne Melley, President

National Federation of the Blind of CT

111 Sheldon Street, Unit 420, Manchester, CT 06045

Tel: 860.289.1971        www.nfbct.org        Maryanne Melley, President