[Ct-nfb] Let’s get started!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:06:56 UTC 2019

Hi NFB family and friends,
The Connecticut affiliate needs us to continue all the work that we do.  One of the easiest ways for us to achieve our goals, is to earn 15% on our donations through the “Birdies for Charity” program. I am giving you the link to our personal page on the Travelers championship  website. Once there, you will see our mission statement and logo and a donate button in several places. Once you access The donate button, you will find a form seeking your contact information and pledge amount. If anyone would like to call me, I can fill the form out for you over the phone, 860-973-3679.  Keep in mind this is for electronic donations only. In other words donations that will be made with your credit card. At the end of this email, I will give you the information to donate by check.
Please consider giving this link to a friend or a relative to donate.
Here is the link to make your pledge:
https://partnerhq.com/public/events/travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/267

Remember, I am here to help, so if you prefer to mail your check to me and I can fill out the form and send it in for you that is an option also.My address is:
Deb Reed
155 Redstone Hill Rd., unit 189
Bristol, CT 06010
To mail a check donation you must make your check out to:
Travelers Championship and either fill out the form contained in the PDF below and mail it to:
Travelers Championship
Attn: Birdies for Charity
90 State House Square, 11th floor
Hartford, CT 06103