[CT-NFB] National Representative

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 1 15:40:23 UTC 2019

Everette is wonderful!

I'm not sure if I will make it to the Connecticut convention this year, but I am sure that Everette will do a great job!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>