[CT-NFB] FW: Would you like to learn how to play golf??

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Aug 1 23:40:59 UTC 2019

Gary is already in, sent me a text! & Jim is also going to join us, and Christin it’s also on our list! We have 10 confirmed, waiting to hear from Rob and perhaps Nathaniel! Going to reach out to Esther personally. Spread the word, we could use a couple of more!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility