[CT-NFB] [FWD: [Virtual Conference] Reaching Donors in the Digital Age]

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Aug 8 21:04:32 UTC 2019

Thank you for sharing this, I would like to participate. Let me try registering on my own and if I have difficulties I’ll let you know. Do you know the date/time??

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility