[CT-NFB] Braille Legos to hit American classrooms next year!

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sun Aug 11 16:24:47 UTC 2019

Thank you for sharing this article! We were aware several months ago that they were coming, but was not sure it was already being offered overseas! Lego is in Connecticut, I recommended to Gary to have them part of our convention, since they did indeed have a booth during the travelers championship last summer.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility