[CT-NFB] Braille Legos to hit American classrooms next year!

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Mon Aug 12 19:08:21 UTC 2019

I will try to find the business card I got from Representative from Lego during the golf championship last year.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility