[CT-NFB] Blind Inc.

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Aug 15 17:14:14 UTC 2019

What type of training? Is this through our affiliate, or through BESB??

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility