[CT-NFB] Have you heard about this?

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:29:02 UTC 2019

Dear Federation Family,
I receive emails from “be my eyes“ and I’m sure many of you are familiar with that app that allows a dighted person to assist you by accessing the camera in your phone. As you’ll see from the information I copy and paste it below they have launched a podcast. I listened to all four of them today and thoroughly enjoyed each one. One of the guests is the vice President of the New York state affiliate of nfb!
In July, we launched our very own podcast; The Be My Eyes Podcast, and we are now 4 episodes in! Every other week, host Julia talks to interesting guests about everything blindness related. In August, we had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Amit Patel, motivational speaker and father, and Chancey Fleet, tech educator at the New York Public Library. Make sure to tune in and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Spotify.
Sincerely,
 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter