[CT-NFB] Update from Maryanne Melley

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:00:39 UTC 2019

Dear Federation Family,

I feel it is time to update you on my health status. A few members of the
board have known prior to our state convention that I was diagnosed with
breast cancer. I now have all the facts about what will be happening to me
over the next 7 months or so.  I will be undergoing both chemotherapy and
radiation therapy to sterilize the cancer. During this time I will still
serve you as your president, however if I'm feeling ill or to weak rest
assured you will not be alone. Your first vice president Phil Magalnick and
your second vice president Beth Rival will be there for you. They will help
with questions and concerns any of you might have. Hopefully I will be well
enough to attend the national convention.

I wish all of you have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

"Live the Life You Want"