[CT-NFB] Amazon Smile

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 19:15:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Whenever I shop on Amazon I do so using the Amazon Smile website, as I’m sure many of you do.
I recently received an email letting me know that the NFB was just paid its quarterly donation of $151.19 and that the total funding received to date is $2,443.43. Wow! Just because we shopped. Those of you who are not familiar, please use the Amazon Smile site when shopping, for all purchase made Amazon will make a donation to the NFB, just make sure you designate the entity to  be benefited.
Cheri