[Ct-nfb] Ann Walsh

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Feb 5 22:39:12 UTC 2019

Very sad news, but we celebrate her independence and young spirit as an example to all of us! It was a great delight and blessing to spend time with her in Orlando during the national convention this past July. Rest in peace.

Respectfully,
Phillip A. Magalnick,JP
Justice Of The Peace, CT

203-912-5783

President, SW CT Chapter, NFB 1ST Vice-President, CT Affiliate, NFB
Vice-Chair, Stamford Mayor’s Committee for Accessibility

pmagalnick at stamfordct.gov- Government
philmag at optonline.net - Personal
theblindvoices at gmail.com - Advocacy
theblindjp at gmai.com - Justice of the Peace