[Ct-nfb] January At-Large Meeting

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Jan 17 03:24:01 UTC 2019

Esther, feel better! It was a great call, will catch you the next time!!! Stay warm, cold weather is coming with a little bit of snow

Respectfully,
Phillip A. Magalnick,JP
Justice Of The Peace, CT

203-912-5783

President, SW CT Chapter, NFB 1ST Vice-President, CT Affiliate, NFB
Vice-Chair, Stamford Mayor’s Committee for Accessibility

pmagalnick at stamfordct.gov- Government
philmag at optonline.net - Personal
theblindvoices at gmail.com - Advocacy
theblindjp at gmai.com - Justice of the Peace