[CT-NFB] Achilles Connecticut Hope & Possibility 2019

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sat Jul 20 00:10:13 UTC 2019

Terrific! Sorry that we could not come up to help out. We are on the mend! Great convention! Excited to move forward with some of the ideas and excitement infused into usbye Convention!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility