[Ct-nfb] 2019 National Convention

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sat Jun 1 02:26:07 UTC 2019

Thank you for this information! What is the deadline for submitting pre-convention subsidy requests?? Thank you!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility