[Ct-nfb] A pearl of wisdom from the Federationist!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:41:04 UTC 2019

All,
 I hope you enjoy the complete new edition of the Federation asked, but the below quote really quite motivating!

Growing Comfortable with the Uncomfortable: An address delivered at the meeting of the National Association of Blind Students

“As I leave you today, I want to encourage you to grow comfortable with the idea of the uncomfortable. Life will throw many adversities and opportunities at you that you will not be able to control, but they will define your character and purpose more than you realize. If you do not let your fear of failure stand in the way of what you want and do not limit your potential, the world will be a better place with your contributions.”

Sincerely,
Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter