[Ct-nfb] disability changes for the better

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 16:15:14 UTC 2019

Hi, I talked with John Peray from National and he has answered my questions
, those that reached full retirement under disability benefits, have no
choice but to be automatically switched over to retirement benefits.
According to John Peray and our government, you  have no choice. The good
news is that under disability we had a limit as to how many hours we could
work, now under retirement we can work as many hours as we want to. This
will roll forward to those turning 66 or 67 etc. in the future years. Hope
this helps some of you in Ct.  Beth Rival