[Ct-nfb] Kitchen tip needed

jobo15 at cox.net jobo15 at cox.net
Sun Mar 17 21:24:56 UTC 2019

Hi Deb,
I use my dry measuring cups for liquid. My husband and I took my 2 cup
liquid measuring cup and poured 1 cup of water from a 1 cup dry measuring
cup into it. It came out 1 cup, 8 ounces. We did the same for 1/2 cup and
1/3 cup measures. Half cup is 4 ounces and 1/3 cup is a little between 2 and
3 ounces.  I've even done this for baking and haven't had a problem. I hope
this helps.
Best Regards,
Joanna Bolduc