[Ct-nfb] -- March At-Large Meeting -- note change in time

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Mar 19 19:49:18 UTC 2019

Thank you for this notice. I encourage everyone to be in on this call secondary to this important guest speaker.

Respectfully,
Phillip A. Magalnick,JP
Justice Of The Peace, CT

203-912-5783

President, SW CT Chapter, NFB 1ST Vice-President, CT Affiliate, NFB
Vice-Chair, Stamford Mayor’s Committee for Accessibility

pmagalnick at stamfordct.gov- Government
philmag at optonline.net - Personal
theblindvoices at gmail.com - Advocacy
theblindjp at gmai.com - Justice of the Peace