[Ct-nfb] January 12, 2019 Board Meeting Minutes

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Mar 26 02:48:42 UTC 2019

Thank you for these minutes. See you in a couple of weeks in Milford!

Respectfully,
Phillip A. Magalnick,JP
Justice Of The Peace, CT

203-912-5783

President, SW CT Chapter, NFB 1ST Vice-President, CT Affiliate, NFB
Vice-Chair, Stamford Mayor’s Committee for Accessibility

pmagalnick at stamfordct.gov- Government
philmag at optonline.net - Personal
theblindvoices at gmail.com - Advocacy
theblindjp at gmai.com - Justice of the Peace