[Ct-nfb] please repost Birdies for Charity post to your Facebook page

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Sat May 4 19:57:27 UTC 2019

H everyone,If you are on Facebook, please see the post I put on the NFBCT Facebook page about the Travelers Birdies for Charity event. Then please repost that post, to your own Facebook page to help promote  donations for NFB of CT.  I'll be adding a couple of more posts about the Birdies for Charity event leading up to the Travelers Golf Tournament and if you can also reposts those posts also , we'll really be able to get the word out!
Sincerely,
Noreen Grice