[Ct-nfb] Golf Clinique

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Wed May 15 16:45:35 UTC 2019

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility
I would like to have the contact information for Steve. You’re interested in participating. Thanks. Did not notice any contact info in the original message on the list-Serve.