[Ct-nfb] See you in November Convention

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 15 21:59:38 UTC 2019

Some of you have purchased some of my embroidered scarves for your dogs.  I
would like to thank you very much.  As it has taken me almost 2 years to
learn how to run an embroidery machine and start my own business doing
embroidered dog scarves.  I purchased my Baby Lock Spirit embroidery machine
less then  years ago and dug in to learn how it all works.  I had never sat
at an embroidery  machine before and it took a lot of sending letters to the
manufacturer to get a manual in a form  that was accessible to me.  Then to
get lessons that would work for me.

Well I am happy and hope this will help pay for my machines.

I am having fun and maybe I can't see the colors, but it is a tactile art
form.

Joyce